[imp] Problem with email from Mailing List

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Fri Jan 10 09:59:48 PST 2003

There appears to be a problem with IMP and mailing lists headers longer than 1
item. I have an email that I receive once a week from a another mailing list.
When IMP tries to display this message i get an error in the header. I suspect
it has something to do with the mailing list info being two URL/email addresses.

Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/message.php
on line 259

Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/message.php
on line 262

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/message.php on line 263

Warning: rawurlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/lib/Browser.php on line 681

The actual screen shot and message source can be found at the links below
http://adrian.equivoque.org/screen.gif
http://adrian.equivoque.org/message-source.txt