[imp] imp over ssl

Derek Martin derek at younet.okstate.edu
Sun Jan 12 11:32:01 PST 2003

Hi Nate, okay, here is our Apache build instructions.  It was compiled
with different versions of software but it should give you an idea.
When this isn't done correctly on our end, we end up with blank pages
too!  Hope this is of help:

tar -xvzf apache_1.3.27.tar.gz
tar -xvzf mod_ssl-2.8.12-1.3.27.tar.gz
tar -xvzf openssl-0.9.6h.tar.gz
cd openssl-0.9.6h
./config
make
cd ../mod_ssl-2.8.12-1.3.27
./configure --with-apache=../apache-1.3.27 --with-ssl=../openssl-0.9.6h
cd ../apache_1.3.27
SSL_BASE = ../openssl-0.9.6h
./configure --prefix=/www --enable-module-so --enable-module=ssl
make
make certificate TYPE=dummy				---> to be
replaced with real certs
make install

Then we modify httpd.conf to comply appropriately.  Hope this helps you
out!  Also, you might check and make sure you are building PHP
correctly!

Let me know with ???'s or if anyone else would like to contribute that
would be great too-

Derek