[imp] messages that don't render properly

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 13 23:05:51 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> The two links at the bottom of the part should open popup windows.  The
> 1st link opens up the delivery status report.  The second link should open
> up the text of the returned message.  It works for me here, so maybe it is
> a cache thing...

I just logged out, deleted all session files, and logged in; nothing is
cached anywhere other than the session, right?

I get the two popup windows. However, the second popup window *also* has two
links at the bottom. Instead of opening additional popup windows, though (or
changing the contents of the current window), they seem to reload the same
text as the original "returned message". Is that right? If so, why are those
links there (in the "returned message" popup window) if they don't do anything?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*