[imp] messages that don't render properly

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Jan 13 22:50:50 PST 2003

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > The two links at the bottom of the part should open popup windows.  The
| > 1st link opens up the delivery status report.  The second link should
| open
| > up the text of the returned message.  It works for me here, so maybe it
| is
| > a cache thing...
|
| I just logged out, deleted all session files, and logged in; nothing is
| cached anywhere other than the session, right?
|
| I get the two popup windows. However, the second popup window *also* has
| two
| links at the bottom. Instead of opening additional popup windows, though
| (or
| changing the contents of the current window), they seem to reload the
| same
| text as the original "returned message". Is that right? If so, why are
| those
| links there (in the "returned message" popup window) if they don't do
| anything?

it almost sounds as if your imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/report.php has not been
updated.  This was the behavior I saw before I made the change.  In fact,
this is actually not incorrect behavior, per se.  If you look at the rfc822
part, you will see it is actually a multipart/report part so it will look
essentially identical to the original window.

The change I made was to display the entire text of the message/rfc822 part
instead of the actual part - this makes more sense for a returned message
since you don't really need the message to be rendered to you (since you are
the one that originally sent it) - the text of the message should be sufficient.

michael