Fwd: Re: [imp] SIEVE for IMP

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 14 12:31:21 PST 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von marc.bigler at day.com -----
    Datum: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:27:14 +0100
    Von: marc.bigler at day.com
Antwort an: marc.bigler at day.com
 Betreff: Re: [imp] SIEVE for IMP
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hi there,

Thanks for your answer... I need a few more precisions now, hopefully you
have time to answer them :-)

- is the CVS HEAD tag a stable release ? If no what kind of release is that
? I suppose the latest dev one...
- how can I get a CVS HEAD tag release of IMP ?
- where can I get Ingo ?

Many thanks

Regards
Marc

                    Jan Schneider           To:     imp at lists.horde.org

                    <jan at horde.org>         cc:

                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: [imp] SIEVE for
IMP
                    imp-bounces at lists

                    .horde.org

                    01/14/03 12:23 PM

Zitat von marc.bigler at day.com:

> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know a working SIEVE plugin for IMP 3.1 ? I would need it to
> let users have an auto-reply functionality in IMP as we are using Cyrus
> we
> need a SIEVE plugin for that.

The "official" Horde module for Sieve is Ingo: http://horde.org/ingo/
But it's only available for the CVS HEAD version of Horde so far.

Jan.

Jan.