[imp] Requesting info on problem with netscape 4.7x browsers and imp

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Tue Jan 14 08:42:16 PST 2003

I asked this question last week but didn't see any answer on it.  We get these
error messages on communicator 4.7x at least up to 4.76.  Can anyone help me fix
this?

I am testing CVS HEAD of horde/imp/nag/kronolith/mnemo on a redhat 8.0 install
and I have a tester report these errors only with Netscape 4.7:

Netscape 4.7:
Got this error message immediately after logging in:

     "Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 223

     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php:223) in
     /var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 116"

Pressed the "Back" button and got my inbox - could read mail fine.

Clicked the Folder icon, but only my Inbox is listed. When I clicked on "Reload
View" icon next to Folder Navigator, got the following error message:

     "Warning: Wrong datatype for first argument in call to array_key_exists  in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 395

     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:395) in
     /var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:395) in
     /var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 4"

Is there something I can do to fix this?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.