[imp] Re: [horde] modify entries in privat-ldap-addressbook

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Thu Jan 16 17:31:57 PST 2003

thank you for then answer, but idont now wath i can do ?
the Strange is that all works fine, the users can add and delete entrie´s, but
not modify
When it works for you, seems that my Openldap have a problem, i try with a new
installation on a new server

luis

> I use CVS Horde with mixed SQL and LDAP backends. For Turba I use
> LDAP,
> no SQL. Openldap 2.1.0. It works perfectly and depending on your
> slapd.conf ACLs you can even allow limited user administration by
> modifying fields/attributes in sources.php and attributes.php.

> You are trying to bind with a uid and the server doesn't like it, 'cos
> unless you use a dn with rdn dn="uid=alois.etc', (i.e. beginning with
> uid), the bind dn is invalid. Change uid to cn in sources.php.

i bind without an error
 BIND dn="uid=ablasbichler,cn=users,dc=sb-brixen,dc=it" method=128
 conn=246 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=

i get only the error when i want to modify :
do_search: invalid dn (lois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it,ou=ablasbichler,ou=

but bevor i find the rigth entry to modiy :

 SRCH base="cn=alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it,ou=ablasbichler,ou=addressbuch,d
n=245 op=1 ENTRY dn="cn=alois.blasbichler at sb-
brixen.it,ou=ablasbichler,ou=addressbuch,dc
n=245 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=

> Best,
>
> Tony

my sources.php
$uid = Auth::getAuth('ldap');
//preg_match('/(^.*)@/', $uid, $uid);
$uid = $uid;
$basedn = 'dc=sb-brixen, dc=it';
$basedn2 = 'cn=users,dc=sb-brixen, dc=it';
$cfgSources['personal_ldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("Persoenliches Addressbuch"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'localhost',
        'root' => 'ou=' . $uid . ',ou=addressbuch,' . $basedn,
        'bind_dn' => 'uid=' . $uid . ',' . $basedn2,
        'bind_password' => Auth::getCredential('password'),
        'dn' => array('cn', 'uid'),
        'objectclass' => array('person',
                               'pilotPerson',
                               'organizationalPerson'),