[imp] Want to break the login.php3 page out of framesets so it is the first page that comes up.

Eric Robbins erobbins at westusa.com
Thu Jan 16 14:35:48 PST 2003

I am trying to manage my username variable so that I can pass the person who
logged in, to the menu.php3.  I tried with no sucess, so I thought if I
could make the login.php3 page to be the first page to come up, sans
frameset,then I can control where I send the variable.

If anyone knows how I can pass variables from the login.php3 to the
menu.php3 page while it is in frames, then I would rather do that.

If not, what files do I have to change to break my login.php3 page from the
frameset (index.php3) and then post the variables to index.php3 which would
load up status.php3, menu.php3 and mailbox.php3 (in the stead of login.php3)

Thanks for your help, I am a newbie to IMP.

Eric Robbins