[imp] Fwd: IMP 2.2.6

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 17 12:54:19 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from symi59 at free.fr -----
    Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:54:54 +0100
    From: hudebine michel <symi59 at free.fr>
 Subject: IMP 2.2.6
      To: consulting at horde.org

Hello and first of all : Happy New Year
Sorry , but as French, I can have some mistakes in my typing ! !
>From december I get a new Internet Supplier , (FREE.FR) and with the
logiciel, this IAS (Internet Acces Supplier) supply the webmail  IMP 2.2.6;
As curious, i go to your site to look and learn about you. Is't how I read
that you advise to  upgradre to a 3.0 version when is possible!!
I go to the download section of your site and  I try to find a  logiciel
with a name or indication as "upgrade" But I find a lot of logiciel and I
don't know which one I need to load  ! !
Please could you help me because the answer of the IAS was : We don't fixe
this problem that is not in your duty, contact IMP ! ! !
Best regards

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--