[imp] problems with themes, using IMP as auth app

Benjamin Ash bash at twignation.com
Mon Jan 20 23:37:25 PST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Do you have any idea why the themes might not
be taking affect.  I have gone through the database and all looks okay,
also I tried to force horde to use the mozilla theme by default by
editing horde's prefs.php file, once again no change.

I am sure that it is just a funky configuration thing, probably
something I did by mistake..
Thanks for your time

-bash