[imp] IMAP message deletion

Francisco Neira fneira at defensoria.gob.pe
Tue Jan 21 09:21:05 PST 2003

Hello,

This may be a beginners question, but please be patient.

I had been using TWIG (http://twig.screwdriver.net) over a Groupwise 5.5
post office for several months without major trouble.

Urged by the need of more functionality and modularity I chose Horde/IMP
but now the problem I have is that mail messages even though are marked
they are never deleted. I though that both applications use the same PHP
/IMAP functions to handle IMAP mailboxes.

Could someone enlighten me about this? Could this be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

--
Francisco Neira B.                                  /~\ The ASCII
Administrador de Red                                \ / Ribbon Campaign