[imp] re: custom login

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Wed Jan 22 17:14:56 PST 2003

> ----- Message from brent at meshier.com ---------
>
> I have the user's login and password in my own script, and
> need to pass them directly in to their mailbox, bypassing the login
> screen.

it depends on how you got those values, if you can easily match a connection to
a username and password then just write/ modify a transparent auth driver to
fetch these values just like your current script does. (transparent auth may
only be available in CVS HEAD, not sure)

If the credentails have been entered in another form then you'll probably need
to redirect the user, see customlogin.php for an example of the values needed.

- Mike :-)