[imp] Turba hangs when importing a CVS file

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sun Jan 26 13:56:56 PST 2003

We have no idea as you've given us no information.
I'll take it you're talking about CSV (command seperated values) on CVS
(concurrent versioning system).

What version of Turba are you using? are you using the File_CSV pear class? Is
there anything unusual about the contents of the CSV file? At what stage in the
import process does it 'hang'?

- Mike :-)