[imp] Turba hangs when importing a CVS file

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Mon Jan 27 11:17:52 PST 2003

Hi Mike and others,

Yeah, CVS stands for comma separated values. I created this cvs file using
the export feature of outlook express 6.0. So, I really don't think there is
something unusual with the cvs file. Also, I cheked the 1 entry in the cvs
file presents the fields names, as turba expects (when you select that
option "If importing CSV data: does the first row contain the field names?")

Turba 'hangs' right after I press the 'import' button.

thanks for any help,
bruno