[imp] Turba hangs when importing a CVS file

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Mon Jan 27 11:58:51 PST 2003

 :-) hahahahah
 Okay guys, I'm so sorry because I confused CVS with CSV hahahah.
 Sure, I meant CSV.

 Also, I noticed that my outlook is generating ';' separated values, not
 commas. You were right Jan.
 My version of turba is 1.0, i saw in the readme file. Is there some
 implication?

 > Also the data might contain linebreaks inside one data "line". This won't
 > work unless you are using Turba from CVS (HEAD branch).
 how can I use it? I didn't understand what is this 'head branch'.

 Thank you all, i ask apologize for the confusion,
 bruno.

http://webmail.dcml.com.br/horde/turba/data.php?Horde=6831a5b09bb994f2817ddc