[imp] -- Wrong dates --

William Daniau wdaniau at lpmo.edu
Wed Jan 29 11:01:35 PST 2003

Hi,

the time zone does not seem to have anything to do with it, your email apear to
have been sent on January 24 in the Inbox list and on January 29 when I read it...

Occasionally, there are some messages which appear with correct dates, but I did
not find any correlation with them.

William.

Selon Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von William Daniau <wdaniau at lpmo.edu>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We use imp in our lab, and we have noticed a strange behavior with dates.
> > Although the dates of expedition are correct when reading an email, they
> > are
> > wrong (in fact 4 days earlier) in the inbox content.
>
> Does this happen to all messages? If not, from which timezone do these
> messages come from?
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

 William Daniau                          Research Engineer
 LPMO-CNRS
 Tel : +33 (0) 381 85 39 61     Fax : +33 (0) 381 85 39 98
 email : wdaniau at lpmo.edu