[imp] HTML composition missing list buttons

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 29 08:24:28 PST 2003

Quoting Ahmed <ashihab at alcahest.com>:

> In HTML composition we used to get a toolbar that had buttons for
> entering lists, both ordered and unordered. These buttons seem to have
> been removed.

Correct.

> Was this intentional?

Yes.

> if so why have they been removed they were extremely useful and quite
> frankly the only reason we use HTML composition

The editor that had those features was horrid, and no one wanted to clean up
the fact that it didn't handle newlines at all, etc. The current HTML editor
is a much cleaner base, and it'd be trivial to add new buttons to it -
someone just has to want them enough to put a little work into it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*