[imp] HTML composition missing list buttons

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Wed Jan 29 11:01:08 PST 2003

All,

In HTML composition we used to get a toolbar that had buttons for entering
lists, both ordered and unordered. These buttons seem to have been removed.

Was this intentional? if so why have they been removed they were extremely
useful and quite frankly the only reason we use HTML composition

There are no error/warning messages when opening a compose window in either
Horde or Apache. Using IE 6.0.2800.1106 with Win2K.

BTW: Portal feature is superb and the new Horde sidebar layout is much
better than before

Ahmed...