[imp] Attachment download broken

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 29 15:06:34 PST 2003

Please keep discussions on the mailing list.

Zitat von "S.Barbaresi" <s.barbaresi at bangor.ac.uk>:

> >>We have exactly the same problem, we fail to download attachments with
> >>IE. Netscape is fine.
> >>

> >This is NOT exactly the same problem, but a completely different one.
> This
> >has been fixed already in IMP from CVS (branch RELENG_3).
> >

> Which files do I need from branch RELENG_3, view.php?

Yes, and IMP.php.

> Will this simply fit into our 3.1 installation of IMP,

Probably not. You should rather wait for the next release if you don't want
to update to the CVS version.

> or is there an official patch for
> this problem?

No.

> On a complete different note, can you point me in the right direction if
> I wish to translate IMp into Welsh?

Read docs/TRANSLATIONS or po/README (depends on your Horde version).
You should also subscribe to the i18n mailing list, where you can ask
further questions and send your translations.

Jan.