[imp] Re: Re: Re: CVS Imp and Russian in body of message

Dan Tulovsky dant at wetsnow.com
Mon Feb 3 20:05:23 PST 2003

I do have UTF-8 enabled.  It was all thise time.  I disabled it just to see
what would happen.

With UTF-8 enabled, I can see Japanese text inline just fine.  Russian text
is garbled.  In fact, it's not so much garbled, as it doesn't seem to exist.
This is what I see:

------------------------------------
            !

               .        .
                   .
              .          .

                11 .   ,   315,
            18:00

                ?    ?

             .

             .

            .

The russian characters are simply not there.

Dan

news:1044320502.915e83525f699 at jan.dip.ammma.net...