[imp] Problems with login screen...

Russell Anderson randerson at easternsun.biz
Tue Feb 4 10:56:31 PST 2003

Greetings all,

I am new to this project (and php), and am having issues with the imp login page.  I've looked through the archives and found a few similar problems, but the solutions posted then didn't help.  The login page for imp shows the php code instead of converting it to html.  The test.php page for both imp and horde, as well as the menu.php and login page for horde work just fine.  I also have disabled compression in horde.php and php.ini.

The system is running on RH8.0, apache 2.0.40, Horde 2.2, Imp 3.1, PHP 4.2.2.  All items in horde/test.php are 'Yes' except MCAL, Mcrypt, and PostgreSQL.

Any suggestions?

--
Russell Anderson
Data Services Manager