[imp] Problems with login screen...

Andrew Cockburn andrew at cockburn.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 16:28:15 PST 2003

Hi there,

The thing that worked for me was the following :

in /etc/php.ini change

short_open_tag = Off

short_open_tag = On

This means that <? tags will be interpreted by PHP rather than ignored (which
explains the php codeseen on the logon screen, which isn't proper
html, hence you get a corrupted page)

This seems to be the way RedHat 8.0 is set up by default.

Regards,

Andrew Cockburn