[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work??

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Tue Feb 4 20:41:51 PST 2003

>What does the output of your test.php look like?
>Doug
Here they are:

IMP Version
IMP: 3.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - No
This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
details.
Mail - Yes
Mail_Mime - No
You do not have the Mail_Mime package installed on your system. See the
INSTALL file for instructions on how to install the package.
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
Date - Yes