[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work??

Horde Project hordeproject at njdevils.info
Tue Feb 4 18:11:52 PST 2003

I too am having problems with attachments as well... I'm running Windows XP
w/SP1 and a copy of Sokkit (Apache 2.0, PHP 4.2.3, and MySQL 3.23).  You can
take a look at my test.php file at
http://mds.njdevils.info:88/horde/test.php
I can send messages fine, but attachments are truncated to either very small
file sizes or an empty file.  According to the compose screen, the file is
there... but it never gets sent right... I know it's not my SMTP server
because I have been using that for close to a year now with no problem
(using various clients such as Outlook, Incredimail, Outlook Express, etc.)
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

~Kyle Bisignani