[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 4 21:26:43 PST 2003

Quoting Bruno Negrao <imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br>:

> I'm fighting hard for three days to make imp successfully send attached
> files, but I couldn't fix this situation.

Sorry to hear that.

> Everything I searched on this lists doesn't fix my problems. Also, I posted
> 2 or 3 messages on this topic which were ignored.

I've replied to some of your messages, and would have replied to the
others when I found time.  You can't always expect instant answers.
Sometimes it takes a day or two to get an answer.

> So, If somebody here could configure imp and horde to successfully send
> attached files, please tell me your configuration and I'll install it here.

Somehow I don't think that will work.

> It doesn't matter if your version is a bit outdated, just tell me how to
> make it work.

Maybe tell me clearly what the problem is, and I might be able to help.
And please be at least a little patient for answers to your postings.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!