[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 4 21:38:39 PST 2003

Quoting Horde Project <hordeproject at njdevils.info>:

> I can send messages fine, but attachments are truncated to either very small
> file sizes or an empty file.

I've only seen this in 3 cases.  Your tmp file settings don't exist,
your tmp file settings aren't set correctly, or your apache/php settings
limit the size of posts or uploads.

> According to the compose screen, the file is
> there... but it never gets sent right...

Hmmm.  Does the compose screen show it at the correct size?

What are your settings for upload_tmp_dir in php.ini, and
$conf['tmpdir'] in your horde config file?  Bad values or incorrect
quotes in these definitions can cause problems.

Also, what are your php settings memory_limit, post_max_size,
upload_max_filesize?  Your apache LimitRequestBody if any?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!