[imp] Does anybody know the settings to read email by POP 3??

wsmits at skifrance.com wsmits at skifrance.com
Wed Feb 5 13:28:32 PST 2003

By using the wap interface www.1rstwap.com I could read my email at this
emailadress on my mobile phone, because the
mailserver of skifrance.com (IMP) has POP3 access.
Problem now is that since last Thursday, www.skifrance.com changed to a new
version of Horde
(that's what I think, because of the new layout and extra features).
Since skifrance.com is using this new version, it's not possible any more to
access my skifrance.com emailadress by POP3. So I think I have to change the
settings, but what I already tried, didn't work.
Does anybody know the settings I need to access skifrance.com (IMP) by
POP3? What is the exact website, I have to use?

Or could I access the site by <http://webmail.skifrance.com/horde> by WAP? I
get
the frist page, but after that there are no pages to login.

Thanks,

wsmits
mailto:wsmits at skifrance.com