[imp] attachment corrupt

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Wed Feb 5 12:23:50 PST 2003

Hi Ernesto (where are you from?) Thank for your help.
My php packages are installed from rpm packages. And they're on version 4.2.2. See what the command rpm -i php shows:

[root at corsair src]# rpm -qi php|more
Name        : php                          Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 4.2.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 8.0.5                         Build Date: Tue 03 Sep 2002 06:28:43
 AM BRT
Install date: Tue 22 Oct 2002 02:10:05 PM BRST      Build Host: daffy.perf.redha
t.com
Group       : Development/Languages         Source RPM: php-4.2.2-8.0.5.src.rpm
Size        : 4007676                          License: The PHP License, version
 2.02
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Tue 03 Sep 2002 06:34:15 PM BRT, Key ID 219180cddb42a60e
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://www.php.net/
Summary     : The PHP HTML-embedded scripting language. (PHP: Hypertext Preproce
ssor)
Description :
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. PHP attempts to make it
easy for developers to write dynamically generated webpages. PHP also
offers built-in database integration for several commercial and
non-commercial database management systems, so writing a
database-enabled webpage with PHP is fairly simple. The most common
use of PHP coding is probably as a replacement for CGI scripts. The
mod_php module enables the Apache Web server to understand and process

If you manually compiled the php package to suit with horde, could you show me your compilation options?

thanks,
bruno negrao.