[imp] Mailbox Looks Suggestion

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Wed Feb 5 16:30:30 PST 2003

Hi:

With more modules each day the top menu is getting longer and longer. I have a
suggestion which can at least take two options off the top menu.

I like to see folder list on the left of mailbox listing, I wonder if anyone
likes that. Roughly something like this:

|                                                                              |
|Compose   Options   Search   Help   Addressbook    Calendar   Logout          |

| INBOX         (Some other stuff here)                                        |

INBOX     |
Drafts    |
Sent Mail |
Trash     |                       MAILBOX  LIST
IMP       |
Old Mail  |
Spam      |

Hammad