[imp] Mailbox Looks Suggestion

Horde Project hordeproject at njdevils.info
Wed Feb 5 18:44:18 PST 2003

I'm actually looking into that... think I might have something.  I, too,
want an interface like that.  Of course I'm sure the great developers of
Horde would throw the book at me if they found out I was tampering with the
nice piece of code they have written.  But I am looking into customizing the
mail so that the folders are on your left and options are up top, and above
those options are the different programs in Horde. I let you know what I
come up with! Any plans of this being incorporated into the next version of
Horde?  I know (as I just read) that the programs are now on the left... not
quite sure what I think about that yet! As always,
	~Kyle