[imp] Mailbox Looks Suggestion

Ryan Gallagher ryan at studiesabroad.com
Thu Feb 6 00:10:41 PST 2003

Quoting Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>:

> Ryan:
>
> I really loved the way you have it. I am using imp 3.1, do you mind to share
>
> that IMP looks with me. I really like to change mine to the way yours is.
>
> --
> Hammad

Thanks, we like it too.  I'll try to find some time when i'm not 'working' to
investigate rolling a patch together for this.  But for those interested.  We
started with that frames patch that was posted a while ago, but fixed some of
it's behaviors that we found most annoying.

Horde has always opposed a framed interface because of it's lack of portability
with low-res users, a point well taken, hence my silence in the past.  But for
controlled office enviorments there is a demand.

I'll get back to you as time permits.

We were fortunate enough to be "on the clock" when hacking this frames
implementation... unfortunately we've moved on and any "cleaning it up for
public consumption" (if even remotely possible) will have to be on my own time.

Cheers,
--
Ryan T. Gallagher
ryan at studiesabroad.com