[imp] Big attachment problem

Miroslaw Jaworski mjaw at ipartners.pl
Thu Feb 6 16:26:24 PST 2003

* dimitra deka (dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr) [030206 16:07] wrote:

> Well, whould sould I do to get the attention? I have this problem a
> week now and my users are driving me crazy!!!
> Can anyone help me? I can't upload an attachment! I am sending a mai
> for debugging and nobody answers!! I am trying to do something to see
> a message, even a wrong one!
>
> please give me some help here!!

First - check your PHP logfile. In most cases - you will find enough
information there to kill the problem.

If you don't know where PHP logfile is - go to www.php.net and read some
documents for admins - especially something about configuring PHP.

Send an excerpt here if you can't interpret it.

Most probably you have upload disabled in PHP or PHP cannot write
temporary file on the filesystem due to temporary directory permissions -
so check for it first.

Shouldn't you have some PHP skills already? A week is quite a portion
of time to learn it :)

M.

--
Miroslaw.Jaworski at gts.pl  ( Psyborg )  MJ102-RIPE  GTS Internet Partners SA
Servers Administration Department Manager