[imp] Big attachment problem

Miroslaw Jaworski mjaw at ipartners.pl
Thu Feb 6 16:55:37 PST 2003

* dimitra deka (dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr) [030206 16:47] wrote:
> >> Well, whould sould I do to get the attention? I have this problem a
> >> week now and my users are driving me crazy!!!
> >> Can anyone help me? I can't upload an attachment! I am sending a mai
> >> for debugging and nobody answers!! I am trying to do something to see
> >> a message, even a wrong one!
> >>
> >> please give me some help here!!
>
> MJ> First - check your PHP logfile. In most cases - you will find enough
> MJ> information there to kill the problem.
>
> MJ> If you don't know where PHP logfile is - go to www.php.net and read some
> MJ> documents for admins - especially something about configuring PHP.
> MJ>
>
> the problem is that i am not the admin and the admin isn't helping
> me.If i was the one to install php and everything else I don't thnik
> that I would have problem now.

As you have probably seen other answers - without logs you won't go far.
And as far as you are not an admin of the box and current admin isn't
cooperative - you will probably need your own box.

M.

--
Miroslaw.Jaworski at gts.pl  ( Psyborg )  MJ102-RIPE  GTS Internet Partners SA
Servers Administration Department Manager