[imp] attachments causes 2 messages + 2 attachments + double size

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Fri Feb 7 10:28:51 PST 2003

fre, 2003-02-07 kl. 04:49 skrev Eric Rostetter:

> Never heard of anything like it.  In fact, never saw so many attachment
> problems until just the last two weeks when we've been flooded with
> messages about RH 8.0 systems with attachment problems.
>
> I'm also perplexed, as it all works fine for me...

I run mid January Horde et al and Imp CVS on RH 7.2++++ with
self-compiled PHP 4.3 and Apache 1.3.27, have no problems with
attachments or anything else (apart from Imp ldap-based contacts showing
up, but I can live with that).

My point is, that both on this list and others I've seen so many
problems of different sorts with RH 8.0, that nothing on this earth
would get me to install it instead of the very stable, highly updated
7.2 that I run on this machine.

Best,

Tony

--