[imp] attachments causes 2 messages + 2 attachments + double size

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 7 09:38:48 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> My point is, that both on this list and others I've seen so many
> problems of different sorts with RH 8.0, that nothing on this earth
> would get me to install it instead of the very stable, highly updated
> 7.2 that I run on this machine.

Well, many people are running RH 8.0 without problem also.  But if 7.2
is working for you, then stick with it.  There is nothing wrong with 7.2.

There are good reasons to move to RH 8.0 for some people.  For example,
support for LVM in my case. :)  I run RH 8.0 for very good reasons, and
I've had absolutely no problems with it at all from Day 1 (which I can't
say for the hardware it runs on unfortunately, but that is a different
issue).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics