[imp] PEAR from PHP-4.3.0

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Fri Feb 7 08:40:49 PST 2003

I upgraded PHP on a non-productional server and found lots of problems with
horde and imp. It's not terrible, and I can wait, but I saw a release of
horde with date Feb. 3 (2.2.1), but no imp and no turba releases for the
framework.
The question is, what did this release change on the horde framework, and did
it fix the session warning and the PEAR DB::iswarning() missing function?

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques at unl.edu.ar
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telematica
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral