[imp] PEAR from PHP-4.3.0

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Fri Feb 7 11:20:11 PST 2003

On Vie 07 Feb 2003 11:11, Bruno Negrao wrote:
> As I mentioned in my other post, maybe you are having a problem with your
> apache + php installation.
> Check it on http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php

No. PHP works on my aplications (even using PEAR), but IMP gives the
DB::iswarning() is missing error, which I found on the mailling list that was
fixxed on the CVS head. I wanted to know if the fix was applied on the
horde-2.1.1, and/or when it will be applied on the horde applications, like
imp, turba, etc.

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques at unl.edu.ar
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telematica
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral