[imp] Truncated Attachments - aditional information, now correct.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 7 11:54:49 PST 2003

Quoting Bruno Negrao <imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br>:

> I'm sorry, the right address is:
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache2.php
> The most important parts are bellow:
[...]
>       Warning
>       Do not use Apache 2.0 and PHP in a production environment neither on
> Unix nor on Windows.

I've used it, and had no problems.  I'm not sure how relevent this message
is to RH 8.0.  However, I would say that the experiment should be left
to a skilled admin.  The chances to mess up are probably high for
anyone how does not have years of experience.  For those not sure of their
admin skills, it might be better to stay with apache 1.x instead.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!