[imp] The problem that won't die.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 7 14:09:29 PST 2003

Quoting William Tucker <wtucker at mail.ucf.edu>:

> I've switched to 4.2.3 - we will see if it fixes the problem.  Many thanks
> again to Eric and his patience. :)

Chuck made some code changes to try to fix this problem also, which you
might want to try.  Tough call though: You can try 4.2.3 and see if
the problem is fixed, so you know where the bug was and that it is fixed;
or you can try Chuck's code, but then if it works you won't know if it
was php or Chuck's code that fixed it (or both).  So, you need to decide
if you want to know where the problem was, or if you just plain want
it fixed. ;)  Depends on your personality I guess ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!