[imp] Setting up horde/imp on a Featureprice server

Ryan Booker ryan at buzzeddie.com
Mon Feb 10 15:42:05 PST 2003

Thanks for the reply.  My versions follow:

horde 2.1
imp 3.1

I am tempted to uninstall there system and reinstall it myself from scratch.
Is this possible without shell access and only having write access to the my
root html and cgi-bin dirs?

The control panel mentioned below is just a front end featurerprice provide
for accessing your account.  It has a basic file browser and lits the
istalled apps etc.  Any real work has to be done via ftp, a web based script
(eg moveabletype had cgi's that are run from the browser) or something like
phpMyAdmin.  phpMyAdmin doesn't allow sql to be run until you are connected
to a database.  So I can only create the horde db manually (therefore it is
created as the root user).

Cheers,
Ryan