[imp] Problem with imp

Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes npf at eurotux.com
Mon Feb 10 12:00:09 PST 2003

Hello

I'm new to installing imp and i've got a problem.

When i try accessing
http://localhost/horde/imp/
i insert login and password and it goes to redirect.php
with the error:

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php
on line 107

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php
on line 107

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php:107) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 44

I've tested http://localhost/horde/test.php and it worked fine as well
as http://localhost/horde/imp/test.php.

I've setup a imap server and it works perfectly.

Thanks for any help

Nuno Fernandes

--
Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes <npf at eurotux.com>