[imp] Horde, IMP and eXtremail

Robert Walter robertwalter at uni.de
Mon Feb 10 19:38:22 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm using Horde with IMP 3.2 RC2 (with other versions, i got the same
problem) and eXtremail 1.5.7 as Mail-Server.
When I try to open a e-mail with IMAP, IMP don't show me the Mail-Body.
When I try to connect over POP3, he shows me that the password or
username is incorrect. If I try to connect to another Mail-Server (not
mine) he works greate.
Other IMAP and POP3 Clients (like Outlook, Mozilla Mail or Squirrel
Mail) are working with my Mail-Server.

Is it a general problem by using eXtremail?
Can anybody help me?

If you need I can send you a screenshot, next time.

Greets

Robert Walter