[imp] problem with logout

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 10 21:15:26 PST 2003

no answer the first time, so I am posting a second time with a bit of
rephrasing to help clarify my problem. Perhaps I didn't make my quesiton
clear enough.

RH 8.0 (errata applied - Apache/PHP/MySQL via Redhat)
Horde RELENG_2
IMP RELENG_3
(last update 10 days ago)

setup / works nicely

document root - /var/www/html/horde

only problem that I have (will address turba issues on turba list
another time)...

when I log out, and from the logout screen, log back in, I am brought to
what I believe is horde and preferences & logout are the only options.

If I could locate buttons for mail & addressbook on that screen, I could
live with it, but the only way for me to get back to email is to logout
and go back in via long address or redirect that I use.

Why doesn't logging back in from the logout screen take be back into
IMP?

Craig