[imp] Redirect

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Mon Feb 10 14:48:13 PST 2003

> I´m testing the IMP and i have found a point that is not good. When i
> click in redirect the IMP sends the whole message and don´t give any
> options to edit the message.

That's what redirect / bounce is supposed to do.

> It´s really good the redirect with edit option. Does any one know
> about that ?

Does forward not fulfill your requirements?  I realize that it's easy
to forge email, but I think a "redirect w/ edit" option, and giving
them the ability to alter "original" message content, allows people to
easily misrepresent the original sender of the email message.

Liam