[imp] Redirect

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Mon Feb 10 18:22:47 PST 2003

Hi thiago,

Are you browsing imp in english or in brazilian portuguese?
If you are reading in pt-br you will notice that the "forward" and
"redirect" statements were both translated to "encaminhar" wich causes two
"encaminhar" links to appear. If you click on the first "encaminhar" link,
you'll receive the forward page, if you click on the second, you'll recieve
the redirect page.

This is probably a bug. I detected it earlier but I didn't put it on this
list  because I'm having a lot of headashes with attachments.

Not trying to "add fire to the fire" :-) but, have you ever tested sending
attached files from imp and open them in outlook?
Also, have you ever tested attaching more than one file in one e-mail?

Bruno.