[imp] Re: CVS Horde/IMP: missing some configuration files

Dennis Ortsen Dennis at Pinetree.nl
Tue Feb 11 14:15:02 PST 2003

Bruno,

take a look  in the group: gmane.com.horde.user and then search for the
subject: conf.xml

That should answer your question.

Br.

Dennis

"Bruno Negrao" <imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br> wrote in message
news:006d01c2d1d2$0b92c2a0$5100a8c0 at egp...
Hi all,

I'd like to test IMP and Horde from the CVS Head branch. When I download
them, I notice that there are some configuration files that don't come along
with the head package files. Why this?

Also, what do you recomend for us (newbies) to do?  Should I copy this
missing configuration file from a stable branch version I downloaded before?

Thanks