[imp] patch for blacklist

Florent AIDE faide at alphacent.com
Wed Feb 12 10:39:44 PST 2003

Hello list,

here is a patch that renders the blacklist link optional so we can choose if
we want it or not to appear in the mailbox and in the message itself.

The reason why I wrote this patch is because many users will click on the link
to know what it is and "blacklist" their correspondant without even noticing
it. (I know users can be dumb sometimes)

The patch is against cvs head from 02/11/2003.

Hope it helps.

Florent AIDE.

PS: this a revamped wersion of a previous patch I sent some days ago and that
never made it into cvs.