[imp] folder creation problem

srikarreddy kasarla srikarreddyk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 15:39:34 PST 2003

 My OS is redhat 8.0 and i am using apache webserver.

  i have Cyrus 2.1.12 and postfix 1.1.11 and
 horde  2.2 and imp 3.1

   i am able to create folders with cyradm provided by
cyrus imap server  but when i am trying to crate the
folders from the horde/imp it is failing with
permission denied.

   please write me some solution , if u need any other
info ask me.

 thanks in advance.

-srikar

--- z33k <z33k666 at icqmail.com> wrote: > Your question