[imp] cant add contact

Tate Goodman,Staff,Diploma tatego at tupouhs.fwc.edu.to
Wed Feb 12 22:50:24 PST 2003

when i try to add a new contact it takes me back to the login screen. it doesnt
matter how many times i login it always sends me back to that screen when i
click on add contact.  I am running imp on my server for my school and building
a new server and setting everything up on it first.  is it possible that it is
getting confused as to which database to use since both say local host.  i do
have my browser set to ignore the proxy for my localhost.  Does anyone have any
ideas, or should this to to the turba mailing list?
thanks
Tate Goodman
Tupou High School
Kingdom of Tonga