[imp] cant add contact

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Feb 12 17:57:17 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 15:50, Tate Goodman,Staff,Diploma wrote:

> when i try to add a new contact it takes me back to the login screen. it doesnt
> matter how many times i login it always sends me back to that screen when i
> click on add contact.  I am running imp on my server for my school and building
> a new server and setting everything up on it first.  is it possible that it is
> getting confused as to which database to use since both say local host.  i do
> have my browser set to ignore the proxy for my localhost.  Does anyone have any
> ideas, or should this to to the turba mailing list?
> thanks
-----
Versions ... horde/imp/turba ?
Versions ... php / sql ?

Are user preferences saved?  (meaning - can we be certain that sql
backend is working?)

turba list is probably better place for this

localhost is exactly that - assuming that in /etc/hosts it has something
like localhost.localdomain   localhost on the first line, it always
points to itself. Therefore, a system that is set up to use localhost
for say MySQL would use the mysqld on the same computer the
imp/php/apache server is running.

Craig